Monday, August 29, 2011

GF success, numero two!

I made these gluten free brownies, from my friend's website a few days a go, and OH_MY_GOODNESS they were so good! Ben even loved them, and he doesn't need to avoid gluten!

I couldn't tell the difference between these and regular brownies, and they were chewy and fudgey and oh-so-chocolaty, everything a girl could need for a brownie binge, and more!

Seriously, people, throw out any and all store mixes, and just make these. They are soooooo much better. AND EASY!

Thank goodness for people who have gone down this road before me!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Er,

    Did you use the Tapioca flour or the quinoa when you made em?

    You know me...i wanna be just like you !

    Love, Netti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Netti-
    I used Tapioca flour. They were SO tasty! Mmmmmm. Also, I think next I make them, I'm going to put chocolate chips in the batter before I bake them. You can never have too much chocolate!

    ReplyDelete