Tuesday, October 11, 2011

So Busy.

Somehow, it's only Monday, and it's already been the busiest week ever. And it's just going to get even more busy! Oh well. Next week promises to be less crazy.

One thing of note: I have a piano student! I was supposed to inherit a bunch from another person at church this school year, but for some reason that never happened, but I just had one randomly fall in my lap the other day, and we're starting his lessons tomorrow. I'm a little rusty, but I'm excited to be back in the teaching mode. I taught flute in high school to some kids in the ward and really enjoyed it, so I'm excited to start teaching piano, an instrument I'm even more comfortable with!

Also, it is just a fabulously gorgeous fall this year! So much better than the last few! The trees are amazing! Sometimes I think it's amazing that colors that bright occur naturally. God sure knew what He was doing!

Ok, Erin out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss Erin...
    Noticed yer Post was posted at 12:01 am....whatr you doin up late again?
    Love Netti

    ReplyDelete