Spink Bottles
Monday, October 3, 2011
Walk to Stop Diabetes!
Ben & I have signed up for the ADA's Walk to Stop Diabetes! If you want to come walk or donate some cash money, check out
my page
for the walk.
Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me
It's Me
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
2012
(12)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2011
(42)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(5)
We walked.
Updater-tron
So Busy.
Walk to Stop Diabetes!
Another Success!
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(38)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
About Me
Erin
Hello! I'm Erin. I was dx Type 1 at age 11. I'm passionate about diabetes education & advocacy, my husband, British detective shows, disaster movies, and all things chocolate. Enjoy my blog!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment