Thursday, October 14, 2010
Latest A1C
So, it's not in the range that is my goal, but it's a number I can live with. I'm trying really hard not to attach a big fat "FAIL" emotion to this number and just look at it as information to help me change what I'm doing. It's not "bad" or "good", it's just information. Life is one big science experiement!
I'm sure my last crappy endocrinologist would say I was being "non-compliant". Yeah, right. I have been working SO HARD these past months! I am not a pancreas. I'm just trying hard to pretend to be one. :) Anyway, it is what it is, and while I'm not elated by this number, I refuse to let it get me down!
Take THAT diabetes!
(p.s. I still love that I can get my A1C done at home now! SO much cheaper, and so much less anxiety than going to the doctor!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hang in there my cute niece !
ReplyDeleteI agree diabetes is DUMB
Netti