Friday, September 3, 2010

These are my confessions . . . .

1. Okay, so obviously, the first confession has to be that I like Usher. Yeah and Burn are two of my guilty pleasures. What can I say? I'm hard like that.
2. Along those same lines, I saw Jay-Z and Eminem perform on Letterman a few weeks ago, and I LIKED IT!
3. I really only have enough will power and self control to work on one thing at a time. For example, if I'm trying really hard to control my blood sugars, my other goals of say, exercising more, or eating less junk usually go out the window. Seems counter-productive, right? Welcome to my world!
4. I'm fascinated by disaster movies. I could watch Twister and The Day After Tomorrow every day of the week. I even like the cheesy made-for-TV disaster movies.
5. I've probably eaten chocolate at least once a day for at least the past 8 years. There may have been an occasional day here and there where I was trying to give it up. But, I really don't think I've ever gone more than 24 hours. Yikes.

So, that's all I could think of right now.

You can certainly expect a Confessions Part II some time in the future.

" . . . . and I don't know what I'm gonna do wit out my Boo."

No comments:

Post a Comment