Last week, Ben's brother, Phillip, introduced us to Hoarders, a show on A&E (first season available instantly on Netflix) all about, you guessed it, hoarders. You know, those people who keep absolutely everything, including trash, rotting pumpkins, really old food, and cats. Like, 40 cats. Plus some dogs. Plus a bunch of dead cat skeletons because they have so many cats and so much stuff, they can't keep track of them. Yeah, that kind of hoarding.
Needless to say, we were horrifyingly fascinated and watched three episodes in a row. And then I watched another two by myself. Thanks a lot, Phillip.
This week, operation eliminate-all-my-possible-hoarding-tendencies has commenced. So far, I have organized the pantry, and am finally organizing my sheet music binders. I anticipate that my next project will be our closet!
I will never be a hoarder, I will never be a hoarder, I will never be a hoarder!
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have shed a ton of stuff the over past few years but I am a terrible hoarder of papers I might want to use for work, writing etc. You have inspired me. It's time to recycle.
ReplyDeleteI hoard....x-husbands !
ReplyDelete