Our garden is EXPLODING! We are growing 3 different kinds of lettuce on the far left, a tomato plant (back left), bush beans and pole beans (along the back), carrots (front middle), peppers (front middle/right-ish), snap peas (back right) and potatoes (front right). They have all grown so much these past few weeks! I think it's because we've had an incredibly ridiculous amount of rain. We have had maybe 3 days in this whole month where it hasn't rained, which is kind of a bummer for summer fun, but GREAT for easy gardening!
So far, we've only eaten some of the lettuce, but I have a feeling we'll have peas and our first batch of carrots soon. Ahhh, summer.
So far, we've only eaten some of the lettuce, but I have a feeling we'll have peas and our first batch of carrots soon. Ahhh, summer.

Love it! Looks great! Mmmmmm fresh veggies.
ReplyDelete