Friday, July 22, 2011

Norway.

I'm so completely saddened by what has happened in Norway today. My thoughts have been turned towards Norway a lot these last few weeks as I have been fervently working on some genealogy and have discovered so much about my Norwegian ancestors. I was lucky enough to have made some amazing and dear Norwegian friends in college, and my heart just aches for them and what they must be feeling right now.

Since I first heard the news about the bombing, and then the shooting and all of the details that have been coming out about the two incidents, I keep thinking back to how I felt on September 11, and have been just aching for my Norwegian friends and their families and their fellow countrymen and how they must be feeling today.

I don't really know where I'm going with all this, I just wanted to let them all know that I'm thinking about them, praying for them, and am just praying for peace in this crazy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment