Here are the two ornaments Ben & I made at a glass blowing class we took for our anniversary. Aren't they cool!?


Even the weather is cooperating with our Christmassy theme!

The super cheap and simple wreath for our door. I think it cost a total of $4. But it actually looks really pretty, especially in the snow!

Our stockings hanging on our stairwell. And yes, those
are candy cane reindeer I made at a relief society function. :)

Snowmen place mats I made for our table.

And a close up of the place mats.

A little door wrapping on our downstairs bathroom door, to help us display our cards and Christmas photos!

Our tree! With a super easy no-sew tree skirt I made.

Close up of the tree skirt. Here is
the tutorial I used to make the skirt.

And finally, another apron I made as a gift.
Is that the one you made for Grammy? It's darling. She tells me she loves it each time I call. She also tells me you are a wonderful granddaughter each time I call. So I hear that every day!!! And I agree with her!
ReplyDeleteLove you
Mim
Also, VERY COOL stuff you made for Christmas cheer! XXXOOO
ReplyDeleteHey Erinator ....My boys would love to get ahold of those awesome glass ornaments with their new "Daisy" BB guns they're gettin for Christmas from Santa ! Shhhh, Dont tell em thats what they're getting.. The BB guns are really for me from Santa, THROUGH them ! Reminds me of my brothers shootin pidgeons, with kenny's bb gun, outa our palm trees in Arizona when we were kids!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys, Netti