Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Pictorial Update

Because I am lazy, and also because I have a load of pictures to share, here is a mostly pictorial account of the last several months. Enjoy!



In order, they are:

1. My first batch of cinnamon rolls I ever made!!! And they were seriously amazing. Mmmm.
2. We visited the Tanners over New Years! I'd never been to Louisville before, but it's a really cool city, and the Tanners are the best! Unfortunately I got super sick and we had to leave early, but it was great!
3. We finally got rid of my Little Red Car! So sad! We donated her to the Goodwill Auto Auction, so hopefully she'll go to a good cause. Sniff, sniff.
4. & 5. I made these bags! They were part of a service project another lady in my ward was doing and she needed help sewing! It was SUPER easy, and the bags are the perfect size and reversible! I'm going to make some just for me!
6. My sweet husband got me my favorite flowers today, just for the heck of it! That's right, he's the best. Be jealous, be very jealous.

Ok! And that brings us up to date! Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. OK I'm jealous. Flowers and cinnamon rolls. Life couldn't get any better! XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers, cinnamon rolls AND relief society craft projects ! !

    Blisssss !

    Love ya, netti

    ReplyDelete