That was crazy hard and ridiculous! But very rewarding! Thanks to any of you who read that blog!
So, what has been going on for the last few weeks? A lot!
- My diabetes blog was mentioned on the American Diabetes Association blog roll!
- Ben and I have been asked to sing in a double quartet for our stake Christmas music program. I've also been asked to play my flute in an ensemble for that same program. So, I've pulled out the ole' flute and have been practicing a bunch. And it feels pretty good. I have a love-hate relationship with music and musicians right now, but so far, I'm having fun playing again. We'll see what happens when I actually have to start rehearsing with people again.
- We went to North Carolina to visit Ben's family for Thanksgiving! It was super fun and super relaxing! We ate a LOT, played lots of games, raked leaves, and played with two nieces and a nephew!
- We've started decorating for Christmas! We bought a fake tree this year (mostly because it was only $20 which is cheaper than a real tree), and have put all the lights and ornaments on it, including the ornaments Ben and I made when we took a glass blowing class for our anniversary! I'll take pictures, don't worry. :)
- I'm getting geared up to start Christmas baking! Mmmm. I have a whole list of all the things I want to make this year, including some recipes I haven't tried before. If there are any favorite recipes YOU like to make, please share them with me! I'm always looking for more tasty things to bake!

What ? A Blog post posted BEFORE midnite from the Erinator ? Are you okay, feeling ill? LOL
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you back at Spink. I faithfully read every word on your Diab. Blog and was so impressed. Youre a hero to me.
Netti loves you !
I love all that hard work you did over at The Insulin Crowd. I read most of them. I think my favorite was where you gave advice on what NOT to say and what TO say if you know someone with diabetes. Good stuff. Nice work! And you got a mention, so cool!
ReplyDelete