Dear Migraine,
Here are some things I dislike about you:
1. You are the 2nd worst migraine I've ever had.
2. You force me to eat lots of chocolate and drink lots of caffeine. But this time, the medicinal benefits of those substances don't seem to be working, so basically you are just adding to the circumference of my thighs.
3. You are too damn persistent!
4. You are a tease. When I think you're about to be over, you come back with a vengeance!
5. You have horrible timing. Because the "Aunt Irma" time of the month isn't bad enough, you've got to come around and make a bad situation even worse.
Here are some things I like about you:
1. You will eventually go away. I hope.
So, yeah, Migraine. While right now it seems like you will be here forever, I still have hope that with enough caffeine, enough pain killer to kill a small pachyderm, and a few hormonal changes, you will eventually take a hike. I CHOOSE HOPE!!!!
Sincerely,
Erin
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope you feel better quick. :(
ReplyDeleteI HATE MIGRAINES
ReplyDeleteAND---
ReplyDeleteI hate that when you "post a comment" they make you re-type some dumb made up word thats all psychedelic (did i spell that wright?) because THAT RIGHT THERE is a migraine inducer..
Just sayin
Sometimes I pretend to have a migraine just so I can have an excuse to eat chocolate and caffeine in ridiculously large quantities.
ReplyDeleteNetti, you are a woman after my own heart. :)
ReplyDelete